GHS Shipping Label 3 Pictograms - 4x3 Three Pictograms 4 inches x 3 inches
Custom GHS Shipping Labels with 1 Pictogram
Carlton's GHS Shipping Labels will show all of the required information to comply with the GHS labeling system. There are 6 pieces of information that we need from you in order to print these.
The image to the left shows where the information will be placed.
1. Product Identifier - Should match the product identifier on the Safety Data Sheet
2. Signal Word - Either use "Danger" (severe) or "Warning" (less severe)
3. Hazard Statements - A phrase assigned to a hazard class that describes the nature of the product's hazards.
4. Precautionary Identification - Describes recommended measures to minimize or prevent adverse effects resulting from exposure.
5. Supplier identification - The name, address and telephone number of the manufacturer or supplier.
6. Pictograms - Graphical symbols intended to convey specific hazard information visually.
Label prices are per each. Quantities in lots of 500 will be on rolls. Quantities less than 500 will be in packages of 50. click here
We have created a customization sheet that will help when ordering these Custom GHS Shipping Labels -
to open the form, fill out the form and save to your computer, email it along with a copy of the Safety Data Sheet for your chemical to firstname.lastname@example.org
and place your order on the web.
Internet Explorer is the preferred browser for fillable forms. If the form does not work when using Firefox you can go to tools/options/applications from Firefox and change "Preview in Firefox" to "Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)